If you've forgotten your Points Loyalty Wallet password, you can easily create a new one by following these steps:
- Go to the Points.com home page, click 'Sign In’ in the top right-hand corner and then click on 'forgot your password?' (Located under the Sign in box).
- When prompted, enter your email address. This must be the address you used to join The Points Loyalty Wallet/Points.com.
- Click 'Reset password.' We will send an e-mail to the address you provided that includes a link that will enable you to change your password. When you receive the e-mail, click the link. (You must do this within 1 hour or the link expires.)
A few notes/tips about changing your password:
- You can only use the link once. If you need to change your password in the future, you'll need to go back to Step 1 above.
- If you are not able to click on the link in the email, please copy and paste it into your browser address bar.
- If you enter your information in the 'forgot password' form and you don't see an email from us, please check your spam folder.
- If you check your spam folder and you still don't see an email from us, please feel free to get in touch with customer service for assistance.
If you are locked out of your Points Loyalty Wallet account and do not have a security question set up, please contact our Customer Support Team to assist you.
If you are locked out of your Points Loyalty Wallet account and do not remember the answer to your security question, please contact our Customer Support Team to assist you.