If you are having issues accessing the website, or are being redirected back to the homepage when going to certain pages, please try the following suggestions:
- Close all open Internet browser windows and try to access www.points.com again.
- Try another Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Reduce the security settings in the browser you are using. If you have them set to "High", you may not be able to access the site. (In Internet Explorer: Tools menu > Internet Options > Security tab > Internet > Lower setting by at least 1 notch.)
- Ensure that 'Cookies' are enabled on your Internet Browser. If the website is not able to remember you are logged in, you will always be immediately logged out. (In Internet Explorer: Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy tab > select a lower setting that allows cookies to be stored.)
- Clear your browser cache, allowing it to pick up the most up-to-date version of our site. (In Internet Explorer: Tools menu > Internet Options > General tab > Browsing History > Delete... > Temporary Internet Files. | In Firefox: Tools menu > Options > Privacy tab > History > 'clear your recent history' > Details button > Check 'Cache' and choose the time range as 'Everything'.)
- If you are logged into Facebook in another tab or window, please log out and attempt to access the Points Loyalty Wallet again.
- If you are on a network at your workplace, it may be blocking our website. Try to access the site again once you are at home.
If after trying these options you're still being re-directed back to our home page, we're really sorry for the inconvenience! Please get in touch with our friendly customer service team using the options on the right side of this page so they can help.