So you can’t seem to log in. There are a few reasons why this could be happening.
- Did you forget your password? Reset it by clicking “Sign in” and then the “Forgot password” link. Enter the email address that you used to sign up for your loyalty wallet account (if you can’t remember which address you used, contact our customer support team). We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Did you create your Points Loyalty Wallet account through Facebook Connect? Log out of Facebook and then try signing in to your wallet account again.
- Do you need to update or change your browser? We support Internet Explorer versions 9 and up, the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome on PC and Safari on Mac. You can also use the site on mobile devices: iPad mini/air, iPhone 4 and up, and Android (Nexus 5).
- Can you clear your cache? Clearing your cache will force your browser to load the most recent content from the website instead of relying on a saved copy.
How to clear your cache:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete > Temporary Internet Files
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Clear Recent History > Details > Cache
- Chrome: Click the wrench > Options > Under the bonnet > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data > Empty the cache
If you've tried all these suggestions and you're still having trouble logging in, please contact our customer support team using the methods described in the grey box on the right-hand side of this page.