Points Loyalty Wallet is Retired
As of September 6, 2022, Points Loyalty Wallet was discontinued. We continue to work with our Partners to build more innovative products for our customers.
- ★ I would like to delete all my personal information from Points.
- ★ Where can I exchange my points or miles?
- ★ Can I still Earn points/miles with my other wallets, such as Lyft/Hilton or Marathon, etc.?
- ★ Can you transfer my points/miles back to my Loyalty Program?
- ★ How do I buy points or miles for my loyalty program?
- ★ I have a question about an Exchange or Redeem transaction that I previously made.
- ★ I have not received my Gift Card
- ★ I have questions about a purchase or transfer of miles/points I made, who do I contact?
- ★ I made a purchase in error, and want a refund. Who do I contact?
- ★ Is Points.com still in business?
- ★ My earned points/miles are not posting to my account. Who do I contact?
- ★ When is the last day I can Exchange or Redeem my points/miles?
- ★ Why can’t I login to my Points Loyalty Wallet?
- What will happen to my information that I registered with Points Loyalty Wallet?